I am sure you are hearing all the buzz about Personal Assistants, also known as Virtual Assistants (PA or VA). But all to often, people think , "I would love to have a Personal Assistant but what would they do for me?"
There is so much a PA could do for you. All those little tasks that you don't know how to do. Maybe there is some little tasks that you have to do every day that takes up time from Money Making activities. Or maybe there is just some things you don't know how to do. This is where the PA/VA comes in. Hiring a Personal Assistant is working SMARTER. Your Personal Assistant can save you time and ultimately save you money.
However, there is still that pesky question of What can a Personal Assistant Do For You. I mean you work from home, run an MLM Network Marketing Business so what exactly could a Personal Assistant help you with?
There is lots of options for sure. Here is a short list of 15 things a Personal Assistant can do for you.
1. Social Media Management - Consistency in posting is key to get and keep followers. Posting every day, multiple times per day can get crazy. Let your Personal Assistant schedule your posts, review and accept new member requests, manage comments and more.
2. Bookkeeping - Let's face it, not everyone is good with numbers. Hire a Personal Assistant to keep up with entering receipts, expenses, income, show you profit/loss, etc. This can take a huge burden off you and make tax time a LOT easier.
3. Database Entry - A Personal Assistant can do all that data entry you have sitting around. Let your PA enter all those names, address, and numbers into those spreadsheets you keep saying you will update.
4. Membership Site Management - Do you have a Membership Site but can't keep up with all the new members, adding, deleting, updating, etc.? Let the Personal Assistant stay on top of that and never be behind again.
5. Social Tasks - A Personal Assistant can be a life saver when it comes to Social tasks. Let your PA send out personalized cards, packages, documents etc. It can be snail mail or email. Never have to visit the post office again.
6. Pinterest - This is an up and coming platform for businesses. But so few know how to use it or do it consistently. Let your Personal Assistant pin to your boards on a daily basis.
7. Blog Posting - The Personal Assistant can assist you with research for those weekly Blog Posts or she can write the articles for you.
8. Newsletter Creation/Management - Let the Personal Assistant help you set up a newsletter provider such as MailChimp. Then send out weekly or monthly newsletters to your customers/clients to let them know of specials, giveaways, groups opening, etc.
9. Email Management - Is your email out of control? Let your Personal Assistant clean up your email, create folders, unsubscribe, etc.
10. Form Creations - Do you need a Spreadsheet, Form, or Document created for your Downline but just don't know how, nor have the time? Let your Personal Assistant take care of the creation.
Hiring a Personal Assistant is working smarter not harder. By outsourcing the small things, you can help your business grow, making more money in the long run. Imagine a day where you can delegate the small stuff to someone else and focus on the things that will bring in the money. I use to think hiring someone to help me was bad business. I quickly learned, outsourcing to a Personal Assistant was the best business decision I could make.
I hope this helped you some. If you feel that someone else could benefit from this post, please be sure to share.
With Joyous Gratitude,