I, myself, have participated in NWM business in the past. I absolutely loved the freedom they brought me along with the extra income. It was a good feeling to start my own business, meet new friends, build long life relationships, learn more, and lead by example to show my children there are different ways to build an empire.
Building a MLM/NWM business takes work. If you want to make it to the top levels, often it takes lots of work. You need to do Power Hours, chat with potential customers or new distributors, train new people in downline, track existing customers/downline, post on social media, send out newsletters, and more. Some days, it can be time consuming. This is where an MLM/Network Marketer should hire a Personal Assistant. Now I am hearing you….”I can’t afford a Personal Assistant. They are expensive. I don’t want to spend all my commissions on hiring someone to do what I can.”
Even hiring one for 1-2 hours per week to take on the mundane tasks you hate can free up your time. If you learn to work SMARTER and not harder, you will be more successful in your business. Wouldn’t it be worth investing just a little each week if it means relieving some of that overwhelming feeling? Wouldn’t it be worth it if you could set up some systems so that from the beginning you are organized and your business flows smoothly?
So now your thinking….”Hmmm, I could probably hire someone for 1-2 hours every week. But what in the world would they be able to work on for me to help make my business and life easier?” Well, I am glad you asked. The right Personal Assistant can do pretty much anything you will need. I encourage you to find someone that clicks with you and your vibe. It is important that they have the same values and ideology as you do. As a Personal Assistant myself, I always encourage potential clients to set up a short phone meeting so we can chat about their needs, their mission and to see if we are a good match together. I feel this is extremely important.
Here are a few ideas to help get the creative ideas flowing:
1. Send out consistent newsletters to your customers to update them on events, products, sales, etc.
2. Setup tracking spreadsheets for your downline and/or customers to keep better track of them, their business, etc.
3. Setup training flow for new distributors
4. Organize and manage your email
5. Organize, set and manage your appointment calendar
6. Post on and manage Social Media
7. Setup track spreadsheets for things like giveaways, birthday lists so you can send cards, etc.
8. Send out birthday cards to current customers/distributors
9. Do bookkeeping to keep up with expenses and income for your business
10. Place orders for you and/or your customers/downline
11. Make pins on Pinterest
12. Blog creations
13. Form creations for giveaways, New distributor questionnaires, Birthday Club, etc.
14. Do research for you
15. Help organize weekly team meetings
16. Setup, organize, add files, maintain and admin Team Facebook pages
17. Setup, Upload and maintain YouTube Channel
18. Help share team files with downline
19. Make graphics, charts, checklists, etc. for you and team members
20. Send out meeting reminders to team
These are just a few ideas on how you could utilize a Personal Assistant to allow you to work SMARTER not harder. If you free up a little bit of your time on little mundane tasks, it will allow you to give more personalized time to your business and customers. You can also put systems in place to make the work flow easier and more organized, such as spreadsheets, bookkeeping, newsletters etc. Once you get a system for things, you can even share these templates in the new distributor training so that they start their business off in a organized, easy flowing manner.
Are you in an MLM/Network Marketing? How do you use a Personal Assistant or how would you if you hired one? I would love to hear your ideals.
With Joyous Gratitude,
P.S. Are you interested in hiring me as your MLM/NWM Personal Assistant? I would absolutely LOVE to help you live your dreams. Click the button below and let's chat to see how I can help you.